My Blog Post From Myspace: Wonderful Moments as a Parent
January 5th, 2007
Wonderful moments as a Parent
* Seeing your child for the first time and holding them
* Watching them Sleep.
* When they smile or laugh while asleep.
* Hearing them laugh.
* Hearing them call you Mama or Dada.
* Getting hugs in the Morning or anytime really but half asleep hugs are my favorite.
* Watching your parents play with them.
* Being the one they run to when they get hurt. ( No one wants their child to be hurt but the feeling you get because they know you will make them feel better)
* The smell of their hair after a bath. (Sorry if you think I am weird but I am not the only one who does it)
* This one is my Favorite because I finally heard these words last month from my own. Hearing them say “I Love You” for the first time.